Monday 20 June 2016

Buhari Returns To Nigeria



President Buhari at the Airport
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday returned to Abuja after a 13-day medical vacation in the United Kingdom. 

He arrived to a rousing welcome by almost all members of his cabinet including two state governors. 

His plane touched down at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at about5.30 p.m. 

Answering questions from journalists after inspecting a guard of honour, Buhari said:

 “You have seen me. You saw me when I was going. You can do the assessment yourself. I am okay. You
can see me inspecting the guard of honour. You can see I am taller than you. Do you want to wrestle with me, you can do so.” 

Buhari’s media aide, Mr. Femi Adesina, said: “Mr. President is fit and will resume work on Monday.” 

See more photos below;




 

No comments:

Post a Comment