Tuesday 21 June 2016

'Age Is Nothing But Just A Number' - 80yr Old Female Bodybuilder Says (Photos)



 
 Imagine her body at 80! 

Ernestine Shepherd was name the oldest female body builder by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 and 2011. She clocked 80 on Friday.

She posted on her Facebook page on Friday to celebrate her birthday;

      “Hello everyone! Happy Birthday to me! Thank you all for your kind words, notes, cards, emails
and phone calls. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I've been so busy enjoying my birthday that I forgot to post a birthday message to myself. I am 80 years young today and I thank God for bringing me this far. I'm still determined, I'm still dedicated and I'm still disciplined to be fit! I look forward to all that God has in store because I'm just getting started. :) I love you all and God bless. Love, Ernestine”


See more of her photos below;









 

No comments:

Post a Comment