Thursday 26 May 2016

Jose Mourinho Can Will Restore Manchester United’s Lost Glory




Cristiano Ronaldo says Jose Mourinho can restore Manchester United's "identity" when he takes over - but insists he won't be joining his fellow Portuguese at Old Trafford.

In an interview with the 'Jugones' programme on Spanish television - to be aired on Friday afternoon and quoted by The Sun - Ronaldo backed Mourinho to reinvigorate United but insisted he will be staying at Real Madrid.

Ronaldo, who played under Mourinho at Real Madrid, admits it has been difficult for him to see his former club’s decline.



 However, he believes his countryman can turn things around for the Red Devils.
“I think it’s good. If it’s something United wanted I think it’s good.

“I hope Manchester United get back to being what they were because it’s an impressive club but in the last years they lacked an identity a bit.

And it hurts me seeing United like that because it’s a club that I carry in my heart. I wish Mourinho can carry them back to the top,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment